By Michael Hartley
Besides all the free math games for kids (which you cane explore from the menus on the left), this page has a large selection of fraction calculators!
First of all, there's a whole bunch that each perform just a single fraction operation - the advantage is that the results appear instantly! Great if you have a simple fractions sum, and want to work out the answer online. Check out the links below for
- A calculator for adding fractions,
- Another for subtracting fractions,
- One for multiplying fractions,
- One for dividing fractions,
- Still another for simplifying fractions,
- And a calculator for testing equivalent fractions.
There's also a General Purpose Fractions Calculator capable of handling all four of the basic arithmetic operators - plus, minus, divide and times. This is more useful as an actual calculator, but there are more buttons to click to get your answer.
If you like what you've just read, sign up for this site's free newsletters: