By Michael Hartley
Besides all the free math games for kids (which you cane explore from the menus on the left), this page has a large selection of fraction calculators!
First of all, there's a whole bunch that each perform just a single fraction operation - the advantage is that the results appear instantly! Great if you have a simple fractions sum, and want to work out the answer online. Check out the links below for
- A calculator for adding fractions,
- Another for subtracting fractions,
- One for multiplying fractions,
- One for dividing fractions,
- Still another for simplifying fractions,
- And a calculator for testing equivalent fractions.
There's also a General Purpose Fractions Calculator capable of handling all four of the basic arithmetic operators - plus, minus, divide and times. This is more useful as an actual calculator, but there are more buttons to click to get your answer.