By Michael HartleyIf you are lucky enough to own a traffic jam puzzle set, you'll eventually want more puzzles to try. If you don't own one, you can print a puzzle set here (or just try my online traffic jam game).
Well, I've provided 600 (yes, six hundred) all-new traffic jam puzzles here on this page, in six traffic jam puzzle books. You can download them using the links below, and print them out. I should warn you, each book is about 3Mb, and contains 50 pages!
Hopefully they'll keep even the most dedicated traffic jammer occupied for many hours!
The red cars
- puzzle book 1 contains easy puzzles requiring at most 13 moves to solve.
- puzzle book 2 contains less easy puzzles needing from 13 to 15 moves.
- puzzle book 3 contains easy to moderate puzzles needing from 15 to 18 moves.
- Slightly harder puzzles, needing 18 to 22 moves, can be found in puzzle book 4.
- If you need more of a challenge, get puzzle book 5. These puzzles need between 22 and 27 moves.
- Traffic jam experts will love puzzle book 6. The easiest of these needs 28 moves, and the toughest a whopping great 66 moves to solve!
News Flash! These puzzle books are now available with 8 puzzles per page! So each puzzle is shown smaller, but you'll need far less paper to print them off. (The files are smaller too).
- Puzzle Book 1, 8 puzzles per page.
- Puzzle Book 2, 8 puzzles per page.
- Puzzle Book 3, 8 puzzles per page.
- Puzzle Book 4, 8 puzzles per page.
- Puzzle Book 5, 8 puzzles per page.
- Puzzle Book 6, 8 puzzles per page.
If you like what you've just read, sign up for this site's free newsletters: